School of Nursing and Midwifery
Search in Web
SKUMS at a Glance
Deputy of Education
Deputy of Research & Technology
Education at SKUMS
Education Development Center(EDC)
Committee of Research in Education
Student's Committee of Medical Education Development
Basic Health Sciences Institute
Clinical Biochemistry Research Center
Cellular & Molecular Research Center
Medical Plants Research Center
Cancer Research Center
Research Center in Health Modeling
Social Determinants of Health Research Center
Research Center in Midwifery & Nursing Sciences
Student Research Committee
Mrs. Nasrin Akbari
School of Nursing & Midwifery
Pediatric & Psychiatric Nursing
Instructor of Community Health Nursing
More . . .
- Creating research capabilities for students in order to participate and contribute to the health system and promote knowledge for community health education and identification of health problems.
- Promoting nursing knowledge, especially psychiatric nursing, by conducting research activities by faculty members and students.
- Creating research capabilities for students to participate and cooperate with the health system in the implementation of mental health research.
- Training and preparation of nursing students and graduates to identify the research priorities of mental health, their professional challenges, clients' needs, the interdisciplinary challenges in the mental health field, efforts to reduce challenges and provide appropriate suggestions.
- Updating the information of nurses, especially psychiatric nurses, through research in different areas of mental health.
- Training and preparation of nursing students and graduates to identify the research priorities of nursing children and infants
Ministry of Health & Medical Education
Follow SKUMS on social:
Copyright © 2014 S.K.U.M.S - All rights reserved