School of Health
Search in Web
SKUMS at a Glance
Deputy of Education
Deputy of Research & Technology
Maps & Directions
Education at SKUMS
Education Development Center(EDC)
Committee of Research in Education
Student's Committee of Medical Education Development
Basic Health Sciences Institute
Clinical Biochemistry Research Center
Cellular & Molecular Research Center
Medical Plants Research Center
Cancer Research Center
Research Center in Health Modeling
Social Determinants of Health Research Center
Research Center in Midwifery & Nursing Sciences
Kashani University Hospital
Hajar University Hospital
Imam Ali University Polyclinic
Hazrat Rasool University Polyclinic
Media & Communication
Apply to SKUMS
School of Health
HIV/AIDS and Drug Use
Stress Anxiety and Depression and Coping Strategies.
Aging and related subjects.
A new behavioral model health belief model combined with two fear models design evaluation and path analysis of the role of variables in maintaining behavior (chapter: 16, of Book by title: Diabetes Mellitus - Insights and Perspectives).
1. Occupational Stress among Male Employees of Esfahan Steel Company, Iran: Prevalence and Associated Factors, Int J Prev Med 2013; 4: 803-8.
2. Determinants of weight change in a longitudinal study of Iranian adults: Isfahan Cohort Study. Sarrafzadegan N, Sadeghi M, Mohammadifard N, Taheri M, Lotfizadeh M, Esmaillzadeh A, Khosravi-Boroujeni H. Archives of Iranian medicine 17 (8), 539. 2014.
3. “Mind the Gap" in reporting the outdated statistics. B Moazen, F Rezaei, M Lotfizadeh, M Darvishi, F Farzadfar. International journal of health policy and management 3 (5), 295. 2014.
4. Burden of Sexually Transmitted Infections in Iran from 1990 to 2010: Results from the Global Burden of Disease study 2010. Shadi Rahimzadeh, Shohreh Naderimagham, Marzieh Rohani-Rasaf, Parinaz Mehdipour, Masoud Lotfizadeh, Sharareh R. Niakan Kalhori, Fereshteh Davoudi, Atefeh Noori, Kianoush Kamali, Seyed Saeed Hashemi Nazari. Archives of Iranian Medicine, Volume 19, Number 11, November 2016
5. Predictors of the work-related depressive symptoms among blue-collar male employees of an industrial unit in Iran. Masoud Lotfizadeh, Shadi Rahimzadeh, Saeid Zareiy. Ind Psychiatry J, Volume : 25, Issue : 2 , Page : 160-165
6. Assessing the Phenylketonuria screening program in newborns, Iran 2015-2016. Foruzan Ganji, Hooshang Naseri, Noushin Rostampour, Mozhde Sedighi, Masoud Lotfizadeh* (correspondence author), Acta Medica Iranica, Vol. 56, No. 1 (2018)
7. Prevalence of Drug Injection, Sexual Activity, Tattooing, and Piercing Among Prison Inmates. Babak Moazen, Sahar Saeedi Moghaddam, Marisa A Silbernagl, Masoud Lotfizadeh, Rebecca J Bosworth, Zahra Alammehrjerdi, Stuart A Kinner, Andrea L Wirtz, Till W Bärnighausen, Heino J Stöver, Kate A Dolan. Epidemiologic Reviews, Volume 40, Issue 1, 1 June 2018, Pages 58–69, https://doi.org/10.1093/epirev/mxy002
Faculty of Health Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, Rahmatieh Campus, Shahrekord, Iran
Ministry of Health & Medical Education
Follow SKUMS on social:
Copyright © 2014 S.K.U.M.S - All rights reserved